The monthly free transaction fees from Jenius is still available, but the monthly quota is now being adjusted to the average balance in your previous month.
At the beginning of each month, Jenius will provide a quota of free transaction fees based on customer’s average balance that is being calculated from the Total Balance in the previous month with the following conditions:
– If customer’s average balance in the previous month is under IDR1,000,000, customer will not get a free transaction fees quota (0).
– If customer’s average balance in the previous month is between IDR1,000,000 and IDR9,999,999, customer will get 15x free transfer fees via Jenius app and 5x free of charge for cash withdrawals at ATM Prima/Bersama.
– If customer’s average balance in the previous month is equal to or above IDR10,000,000, customer will get 25x free transfer fees via via Jenius app and 25x free of charge for cash withdrawals at ATM Prima/Bersama.
The information about new adjustment on the free transaction fees will be available on Jenius app by November 1st, 2018.
Yes. If your average balance is always above IDR10,000,000 every month, you will get 25x free transfer fees and 25x free cash withdrawals at ATMs every month.
Yes. The quota of free transaction fees that is based on the average balance of the previous month will be informed on the first day of every month.
The monthly average balance is the sum of your Total Daily Balance in a month and divided by the number of days in that month.
The balance that will be calculated is the Total Balance of your Jenius account, including the funds in Dream Saver, Flexi Saver, Maxi Saver, and Jenius Debit Cards.
You can find it on Awards menu inside your Jenius app. The new quota will always be updated on the first day (at 1st) of every month.
Bonus is a free transaction fee that you will get because of your activeness when using Jenius (will be determined later). Currently the Bonus will be given to new customers who register starting November 1, 2018.
The levels in the Awards menu refer to the tiering that will be determine by the customer’s average balance for the month.
1. Basic refers to the average balance level below Rp1,000,000.
2. Smart refers to the average balance rate of Rp1,000,000 – Rp9,999,999.
3. Jenius refers to the average balance level of IDR 10,000,000 or more than IDR 10,000,000.
For customers who have just registered a Jenius account, you will still get 25x free transfer fees and 25x free cash withdrawals at the ATMs during the first 2 months after the registration process is finish.
After the registration process, you will get 25x free transfer fees and 25x free cash withdrawal at any ATMs that can be used during the 2 months after you registered.
– If you register a Jenius account on November 1, then you will get free transactions that can be used until Desember 31.
– If you register a Jenius account on November 25, then you will get free transactions that can be used until Desember 31.
No. Free transaction fees are calculated for two months after registration. If you have just activated two months after registration, you will lose the opportunity to enjoy free transaction fees up to the initial two months. Even so, you can still enjoy free transaction fees by making sure the average monthly balance is more than Rp1,000,000.
Yes. You can still make a transfer and/or withdraw cash but you will be charged a transaction fee.
The type of transaction that will reduce the free transaction quota is:
1. Transfer to other banks through Jenius app:
a) Transfer via Send It menu
b) Credit card payment through Send It – Biller menu
c) Top up e-Wallet balance via e-Wallet Center
2. Cash withdrawal at any ATMs using Jenius Debit Cards (m-Card and x-Cards):
a) Prima Network
b) Bersama Network
– Transfer fee to other banks via Jenius app is IDR5,000 per transaction (or IDR6,500 if you make a transfer via ATM).
– Cash withdrawal fee at ATM Prima/Bersama is IDR7,500 per transaction.
If you transfer to another bank by using BTPN/Jenius ATMs you will be charged IDR6,500 per transaction, but if you withdraw cash using BTPN/Jenius ATMs you will not be charged with any fees.
BTPN/Jenius ATMs can be found in many locations, you can see the location here https://www.jenius.com/locations/ or through the Jenius app in the Find Us menu.
Yes, cash withdrawal with x-Card will reduce your quota. Any transactions made with m-Card or x-Cards/Special Card will reduce your monthly free quota.
If you check your balance at ATM Prima/Bersama, you will still be charged with IDR4,000 for a balance checking fee.
If after that you proceed with a cash withdrawal, you won’t be charged of any fee because you still have the free quota. That’s why, make sure to only check your balance through your Jenius app.
Yes. If you transfer to another bank to pay your credit card bill, that will reduce your free transfer quota too.
Yes. All quotas in your Awards menu for that month can be used even though your average balance is below IDR1,000,000.
No. Your balance on the Flexi Cash menu that you have not withdrawn to the Active Balance will not be calculated into the average balance of your Jenius account.
Yes. If you have withdrawn funds from the Flexi Cash to the Active Balance, the funds will be calculated into the average balance of your Jenius account.